Tuesday and thursday
September 8th - December 10th
9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Age 5 -12
- Play is vital to a child's learning and self-expression
- Unstructured and open play environment
- Natural and safe environment supporting children in approaching risks socially and physically.
- Support with social interactions: perspective taking, problem solving, and working together.
Cost: $480 per semester, $360 for each add'l sibling
Note: To make this program a success, parents will be required to volunteer 1 day per month per child. Schedules will be set in advance for your convenience
Gardening and Workshops
Four Weeks a Session Begins September 8th
9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Age 5 - 12
- Small groups for gardening and outdoor workshop activities.
- Hands on gardening that inspire exploration and curiosity on natural such as dirt, pollination, worms, food, and more.
- Grow children's passion for learning while playing in the dirt.
- This multi-subject class offers a tangible experience through planning, plotting, sowing, and harvesting.
Cost: $120 plus $10 supply fee
Adults should wear masks or face covering if you can't stay 6 feet away from others that you don't live with.
We accept Charter School vouchers as well as personal payments or a combination of the two.
Our approved homeschool charters: Inspire, South Sutter, Harvest Rridge, and Sutter Peak.
Please complete the registration form to reserve a space now.
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2020 Roseville Community School. All Rights Reserved.